November 30, 2008
I would love it if someone would write a TwitterBot service. It would:
- Allow you to give it the Username and Password of a given Twitter Account (let’s say JSKitSupport)
- Auto-follow people when they followed it
- Auto-unfollow people when they unfollow it
- Allow you to register one or more ‘Bot Owners’ (Both Twitter account and Email Address)
- Forward any @replies or references to given keywords to Bot Owners
- Allow bot owners to direct message it and have it relay those messages to its followers (perhaps optionally auto-append the Owner’s twitter name to the end of the message)
- Allows Bot Owners to direct message it commands
- One of those commands could be ‘d tag last’ which ques up the last @reply in some sort of ‘follow up’ queue for the bot owners.
Can you think of any other features? Add them in comments and if I like them I will append them here!